Burgundy anti-French manicure tutorial to create sexy mature women

Image
 Anti-French manicure with diamond accessories, like a sexy and mature woman walking in a dance.    Wine red anti-French manicure specific steps   The first step: prepare the nail polish and tools needed, trim the nails and polish the nail surface, apply the primer, and light for 60 seconds.    Step two: Brush out the hypotenuse color block with wine red nail polish on the index finger and ring finger, and illuminate for 60 seconds.    Step 3: Dip the white nail polish on the edge of the burgundy block of the index finger with a hook line pen to draw a line, and then draw a line on the back edge of the nail, and then draw a retro pattern in the line, and light for 60 seconds.    Fourth step: Brush the entire nail with wine red nail polish, and light for 60 seconds. Brush the jewelry glue on the back edge of the nail, stick the diamond ornament from large to bottom, then glue small oranges around the diamond ornament, and light for 60 seconds.

Experience wedding, have you ever taken such a unique wedding photo?

Do you want to make a unique wedding photo and an outdoor wedding documentary? If you want, please look down!

First introduce the team founder:
Crazy Photographer-Tibet Junzi
           
         
Junzi Tibet
I used to have a hair salon when I was young, learned makeup, and styling
 Worked as a hotel owner and opened a studio.
 Several times in life, the assets return to zero.
 Have been to CCTV 5 times,

 One of the 50-minute career documentaries "Love for Life"
 Do photography now
Have you heard of wedding photography?
 Who hasn't heard this before? People who say they don't get married are the same.
 Outdoor wedding photography?
 Nothing so rare.
 Travel wedding photography?
Don't spend a little money for a honeymoon or something.
 Tibetan wedding photography?
 I'm sorry to bother you, but it's costly and terrible.
 But I will want to go.
 Do you know who he is?
 Li Jun
Earlier years
 What industry did you start with so many?
 Junko: At first, I had a hair salon and makeup. Everyone in Taiwan feels that they are very powerful, and we Taiwanese have rolled 64 standard bars in 16 minutes and no one has broken the record. Am I not a company in Taiwan? I cut my hair. Those are all things done by handymen. I was wondering if I could learn it. Anyway, I did n’t like to play on weekends, so I followed it. As a result, two months later, they started the game, and I said that I also wanted to participate in the game. The master said yes, I finished the game in eleven minutes. After finishing smoking the cigarette, the second place was not finished, and then I was dropped to Chongqing and cultivated as a store manager in Chongqing.

 Engaged in makeup
 I'm not good at going into the hairdressing industry when I'm doing it later, because I graduated from college and I changed my major in the middle. After I graduated from advertised, my hairstyl

I am not the number one who is the number one

 Junzi:

 I was very impressed. Later I saw a Chinese bride contest. I went to participate in it. What I think about participating in the competition is that there are hidden doors in any competition. I was born as a soldier. I know that if the gap between the first and second places is too large, who will be the first place if I am not the first place? I have always believed in this. At that time, I did all kinds of understanding of opponents, then I knew my advantages and disadvantages, and participated in the game little by little.

 As a result, during the Chinese brides competition, the judges were reading there with a fair book, and I stood behind him again, and I saw clearly on the stairs. I was so upset that the first name was me, and I was going to be eliminated! How can there be such an organizing committee, his name is read from the bottom up. I was so excited when I thought of the second place, then I followed the second place to get my own trophy. Shaking me up there is the first champion of my life. She also met Teacher Chen Fumei. (The first woman in China to wear a wedding dress)

 Teacher Chen Fumei: Are you the guy just now?

 Junzi: Yeah

 Teacher Chen Fumei: Then we just have to go to South Korea to participate in the Asian wedding contest. Can you make the Chinese delegation's shape, if I can, I will let you go.

 Junko: Yes!

 Teacher Chen Fumei: Don't promise so fast, you can make a plan for me in three days, I will pass it and then pass. Give me your passport first, and I will help you apply for a passport first. If I do n’t think you can do it after three days, I will give you your passport back.

 Junko: OK, I know the teacher.
 Three days without sleep plan. The teacher saw it, so he took me with me.



Budding

 When I arrived in Korea, I went to the Korean delegation at the venue. I took my work permit, and I sat there watching quietly. The Korean delegation really has excellent makeup, so good that they can't see anything extra on the face. Then I felt that all the makeup we learned in that year were really nothing compared to the Korean delegation.

 I was kicked out within a few minutes. After I got out, my job card hung up "What's so great", and then I walked around and saw it. I took the sign again and went to the Japanese delegation, and the scene when I went to the Japanese delegation shocked me. After entering the door, there was a large plastic sheet and a large plastic sheet, and everyone knelt there. Kneeling in that place, origami flower, the kind on the bride's head with folded petals, folded in the middle. Then I stepped back, knelt on the ground, and then folded. I felt that the Japanese spirit was really worth learning. Compared with them, the hair I made

Tibet Photography

In the years after returning to China, I gradually became a front-line makeup artist in Chengdu.

 At that time I was thinking about what to do. I had both makeup and styling.

 In order to save money, the soldiers eat two meals of noodles a day and sleep in the parking lot to learn models.

 When I was young, my father took me to take pictures at the age of six. Now I am thirty-seven and I have taken pictures for thirty-one years. At that time, I wanted to integrate all the industry resources I made!

What is integration?
 Is to make a studio yourself.
 Where are you going?
 Where no one goes is where we are going.


 Then I searched on Baidu, Xinjiang wedding photography, Inner Mongolia wedding photography, Tibet wedding photography, but there is no Tibetan wedding photography, there is no relevant search term for Tibetan wedding photography, and then I decided to go to Tibet!


 When I went to Tibet, I did it for four and a half years. I did makeup, hairstyle, photography, and pictures later. I did it for four and a half years, including pick-up and drop-off.

 White horse lotus

 Baima Lotus was my first brand, and Baima Lotus was only me at that time.

My son's name is Li Bai and my surname is Li.

 One person took one, Baima means lotus.



 From the first brand Baima Lotus founded, to Cidu, and now seven years, I believe that as long as you work hard, do n’t care too much about the ups and downs in life, press the shutter carefully, and record carefully At every mom
If you want to shoot experience, please contact me:qq321430345@gmail.com


Here are some works



















 Image copyright belongs to Tibet Junzi team

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This hairstyle is sent between you and the goddess!

2020 Nail Art New Encyclopedia, Beautiful Nail Enhances Femininity

Stylish and simple tutorial tutorial